5.23.2012

Girls' Weekend (Aaron Included)

I have been looking forward to this weekend for a loooong time. 
Since my family lives 8 hours away, I don't get to see them very often. This weekend was one of the few times that it was just me, my mom, and my sister (oh, and Aaron). 
My kitchen drawers were an absolute terror. Every time I reached in to get a tool I felt like I was going to be sucked into the abyss. I felt like my mom should have worn a cape when she took me to The Home Depot and bought the wood to make drawer dividers. Amazing. Aaron also helped. He was like my mom's sidekick. Superwoman and... DIY Boy. Moving on.
While my mom and I made naan bread and curry, Aaron and Annie bonded through old-school video games. Gotta love it :)
Mmm. Grilled naan bread.
On Sunday we all took naps and rested from our labors. Aaron loves his pillows.

Thanks to my cousin, we were able to split the costs of Photoshop CS6. I am one happy little girl. It just so happened that we bought it a couple of days before my mom and sister arrived, so my mom shared all of her actions and expertise with me. I tried using a few actions on these pictures, I'm just hoping I'll get the hang of it someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment