12.08.2013

A Day In The Life of Sawyer (A Video)

I have been practicing using my camera to make videos, and I thought it would be fun to make a video of an average day for Sawyer :) Obviously there are some things that I couldn't capture (me and him cuddling, reading books, going on walks, etc.) but for the most part I was able to capture most of the things we get to do together on a daily basis.

There are a lot of things I still have to learn and master for the video to look it's best, but for now it's decent :)

In the video there are a few of the toys that Aaron and I made for him.

Aaron made the neat little play gym and I made the little mobiles hanging from it. Sawyer seems to love it, and we saved a bunch of money making it ourselves. Bonus!




2 comments:

  1. You are SO creative-I love this!!! And I swear you pick the best songs for your videos! Super sweet!!! And how awesome that his crib rocks-can't believe I've never seen one of those before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I get most of my songs from my Pandora station Elizabeth Mitchell's "You Are My Sunshine".
      The cradle is old! It was mine when I was a baby and my mom gave it to me to use for my babies :)

      Delete