3.03.2012

Cami Dixon's Baby Shower

First, a short update...
On Wednesday Aaron and I took Spencer to the MTC! His first email was full of excitement and exclamation points. He loves his companion and he is pumped to learn more and share the gospel. He also says "thank you for all the letters!!!" :)
Friday was our six month anniversary! We celebrated by eating out at the El Salvador (aka Pupuseria). This was the same restaurant that Aaron took me to before he proposed, so it holds sweet memories for us.
This morning, I went to Lehi to help host a baby shower for my friend Cami Dixon. She is expecting a baby boy in April, and will move to North Carolina a week after her due date (what a trooper!). Cami's mother-in-law made all the food (except for the animal crackers), and it was delicious! I brought the decorations, games, and finally used my Williams and Sonoma animal cracker cutters :) bonus!
For games we played "The Price is Right", guess Cami's belly circumference game, and baby animal names. Cami's nursery will have a zoo theme, so we tried to incorporate that theme into the shower.
Aaron got to relax and have some free time while I was at the shower, and he seems to be getting back to his old self (as I'm typing this he is walking around saying "I'm a zombie")
So far, we've had a great weekend!

(I made the collage at photovisi.com, that's why there's a stupid logo at the bottom)

2 comments:

  1. You have such a great eye!!! These pictures are so much fun AND you were the perfect hostess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cami! I'm so happy that you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete