8.15.2012

Coeur d'Alene

Relaxation... So amazing to experience, but so boring to listen to as someone describes!

Therefore, I will keep this post short since most of the weekend was spent sitting in a hammock reading Les Miserables.

Friday night we all sat around the fire and did some catching up. 

Saturday Aaron and I rode our bikes on the Hiawatha trail (highly recommend!!!) and through a 1.7 mile tunnel. Later that day we did some boating and swimming on the lake. We also celebrated our nephews birthday with games and cake pops!

Sunday was spent relaxing in the cabin and soaking up some sun. I took some pictures of Ashley's family; I added a couple of her boys, once we get back I will edit and post the rest.

Monday morning we cleaned up and Aaron and I grabbed some jetskis and took a trip around the lake, and Aaron had a proud moment as I pushed the gas above 40mph. I guess I'm a "sissy-girl."

Well, we're off to Belize! See you in two weeks.





this is the face Luke gave us when we asked him to give us a real smile


No comments:

Post a Comment