10.22.2012

Guest Blog Post at Hello Hydrangea

Hello my lovely readers!
As you know, I am taking a photography class at BYU. Just recently a fellow photography student contacted me about guest posting on her blog, Hello Hydrangea, and I was more than willing (of course) to help her out :) She asked that I create a tutorial based on this picture, so if you were wondering how to do it, now is your chance!



Hello Hydrangea is a craft blog with all kinds of beautiful, do-it-yourself projects. One of the coolest things about Lindsey (author) is that she interned for Anthropology! How amazing is that? If you are familiar with Anthro you will immediately recognize her modern, unique style. I highly recommend stopping by Hello Hydrangea and taking a look at her beautiful blog. Also, if you are interested in learning how to reupholster furniture, Lindsey shares her experience of reupholstering an old thrift store chair (it has inspired me greatly).


No comments:

Post a Comment