9.24.2013

Cloth Diapers: The Basics

After reading my post last night, Aaron suggested that I explain more in-depth the reasons, methods, logistics, of cloth diapering. Since I would just be reiterating information from different sources, I thought I would just skip all that and give you the address to a website and gives you all the information you need.
It explains why in the world you would want to use cloth diapers, what methods are out there (prefolds, all-in-ones, pockets, etc.) and the pros/cons of each, as well as what you need to get started!

Punkernoodle Baby

Check back tomorrow for a guest post written by one of my blogging buddies, Nicole from The Shea's. She is a new cloth diapering momma who is going to share some things she's learned so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment