3.16.2012

5 Things + A Little Bit About Us

My dear friend, and former roommate, Elora from A Storybook tagged me in a post a couple days ago. She answered a few questions from her tagger, and then made some questions for me and the other bloggers to answer. Here it goes :)

{Jessica is pink, Aaron is green}

1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
Work as an adoption agent in a different country.
 An editor, I would get to read books all day.

2. If you could live in any time period, which one would it be?
The Roaring Twenties.
1776

3. Favorite movie
Penelope :) it's just plain cute, plus it was one of the first movies that Aaron and I watched together.
Star Wars

4.Would you rather be SUPER busy or have nothing to do.
Super busy, I go crazy with nothing to do.
Nothing to do

5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going on adventures, making forts, and playing in the barn with my brothers.
Playing in a dirty ditch.

6. Favorite holiday and why.
I really love Easter. A celebration of Christ and it's [usually] warm and sunny.
Boxing Day: doesn't get enough respect.

7. What do you day dream about?
Being a mommy and having kidlets :)
Puppies and math problems.

8. If you could be any character from a movie who would it be and why?
I actually don't want to be anyone, I just like being me.
(Same answer as Jessica)

9. What is one talent you wish you had?
Singing, I wish I had a beautiful singing voice.
Musical ability.

10.What is your most FAVORITE thing about yourself.
I love my natural hair color
The 'Cowlick'

11. What is your personal motto?
Be kind, you never know what someone is going through.
Eat, drink, and be merry.

Also, here are 5 things that happened to us this week.

Five:: UVU is on spring break, so Aaron didn't have work this week, yay!
Four:: Weather is warm which meant bike riding for Aaron and running for Jessica.
Three:: We bought a super cool (and super BIG) ottoman.
Two:: Jessica was accepted into an internship, Help Me Grow (don't worry, you'll hear more about it later).
One:: We both received full-tuition academic scholarships for the spring and summer terms!

Our original ottoman was once weakened by the rage of a hormonal teenager boy (Aaron 1.0), and was later fixed. Well, it recently passed away and was replaced by this Craigs List treasure.

Aaron's stamp-of-approval



No comments:

Post a Comment